Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Water: Stringing Along

I don't have much chance to get out and take water shots this week since I am still on nurse duty with R, so I am making do (dew, sorry about that) with what I can find in the yard. The webs have been a good source of inspiration to me. Don't you love the way these droplets look like they have been threaded on the fine filaments of the web?
And this is so abstract and surreal it looks like some kind of painting of the universe from the 60's--not that many of you are old enough to remember that time.... Far out, dude!!

10 comments:

  1. OMG these are incredible!! I knew you'd rock the water shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Pat! love the complexity of the webs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can dig it! (very young - but yep - I still remember the 60s). These are outstanding shots - oh mighty exultant water droplet queen...lol! Fantastic as always Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always find that perfect shots, these are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The 2nd shot is fantastic, and I love Nicki's title for you "oh mighty exultant water droplet queen" LOL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are SO awesome!!! They look like some kind of psychedelic pearls- they would make a funky necklace! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great water shots! I love your comparison to the universe. so true!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AMAZING droplet shots as always, Pat. !!

    ReplyDelete

Comments from the Peanut Gallery are welcome!